To become a member please contact Darryl Nicol at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.
• Stay informed with regular emailed newsletters with free ceramic-related advertising for members.
• The opportunity to participate in members’ exhibitions
• Representation on the Website
• Take part in workshops organised by CAAWA at a reduced fee
• Discounts on certain items at The Potter’s Market on production of current CAAWA membership card
• Being part of a group of like-minded people
Who can be a member?
Membership is open to everyone interested in ceramics.
Membership is for one year from 1st July - 30th June (due 1st July each year): -
Full Membership – annual fee $ 60.-
Open to practising professionals, teachers, students, curators, writers and all enthusiasts and supporters of ceramics. Full members are entitled to all privileges of membership including voting.
Student Membership - annual fee $ 35.-
Open to full-time undergraduate ceramics students and apprentices. Students have discounted full
membership. A copy of the Student ID card must accompany the annual membership fee.
Group Membership - annual fee $ 120.-
Open to ceramic groups, suppliers, institutions, galleries and retail outlets who support the Association. A Group has one vote at the AGM. Two members can attend workshops at a reduced fee and participate in exhibitions. Some discounts apply at certain ceramic suppliers. Representation on the Website.
Associate Membership - annual fee $ 35.-
Open to clay artists, collectors, and others who support the programs and activities of the Association. Associate members will receive news but have no voting privileges and cannot participate in exhibitions organised by CAAWA.